Mock interview Reflection 2017

1. I felt very confident, energetic, enthusiastic, etc. I believe seeing through the perspective of the interviewer help’s me understand how I should act, and it makes me prepared, because you see what it’s like to interview someone and whatnot.
  2. I felt confident, energetic, positive, because I was giving it my all and whatnot.
  3. just try to be serious or just experiment on what you are going to say if you do the mock interview.
  4. if it was real i would prepare to the best of my ability and dress as formal as I can
  5. I think what was great about this activity was practicing and pretending to be the interviewer and the interviewee.
  6.  I think the activity overall was pretty fun and a great experience, took it seriously for a bit, seen some ways we should formally talk, etc. maybe improve it by making us interview more people perhaps.
  7. “why do you think you are suitable for this position?”. A good way to respond to a question such as this is responding with confidence in a formal and subtle way.  A good example of that is to say “Why do I think I am Suitable for this position? I don’t think I am, I believe I am. I believe that I am suitable for this position because I am willing to give it my all and provide the best I can for myself and most importantly, you”. A bad example of this would maybe go like this, “I think I am suitable for this job, because I need that money”. The difference between these two responses is the good one sounded like it had a lot of confidence and enthusiasm yet formal. The other one sounded lazy and you don’t tell them you need money.

One thought on “Mock interview Reflection 2017

1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your post. I’m in a teacher workshop in Birmingham Alabama, and we’re supposed to be commenting on student blog posts. I’ve interviewed many young people through some volunteer work that I’ve done, and I think it’s so important to practice interviewing. You obviously learned a lot in your mock interview. Keep up the great work!