play-doh creation

For the play-doh creation I did a game controller, because I love playing video games and I always enjoy have a good time when I play games. I would always love to play video games with my friends and sometimes my family. I have always loved to play video games back when I was around 6 to 8 when I had my NES. I would have always played donkey kong and doom. Then we got our first xbox my love for playing video games have really sparked. I enjoyed being able to play online and communicate with others that either play the same games you do or don’t play. I have always enjoyed this feature which allowed me to make new friends and to connect with the ones I know at school. Whether or not people think video games are good or bad, in my opinion I think video games are good and It is my favorite hobby to do. The amount of times I have had fun while  playing video games is an amount I can never get exact because I mostly have a great time, especially with modern games such as overwatch, rainbow six siege etc. People tend to be extremely serious or competitive when they play games like those and i’m just here to have a great time and remain optimistic about things especially when we lose on one of the games. The point is I love video games and it shaped me into the person I am, I know i’m not perfect, but that’s who I am.

2 thoughts on “play-doh creation

1. It is a good argument and you have a lot of great facts and evidence, as well as many examples. I enjoyed reading yours.

2. If I were you I would have done the same thing because I am a huge gamer as well. I liked how you showed how much you have a great time playing video games. I totally agree I grew up with an original Xbox and an Xbox 360, and I enjoy playing Overwatch. I also enjoy the Resident Evil and Call of Duty series. But one of the main games I play is Overwatch, which was my friends that let me borrow it. So great job!